FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHIPPING & DELIVERIES
- Shipping is a set cost of $7.95 within New Zealand only and includes street addresses and rural delivery only - no P.O boxes.
- Any international orders will incur a $20NZD shipping charge and any duty or taxes should be payable by the customer.
- All orders will be delivered within 5-10 working days of order placement, as our products are handmade delivery can be dependent on stock availability and make time.
- If you have any urgent orders you would like to place or a specific date you need to meet, please email us directly to confirm delivery so that we can try and get your product to you on time.
- All parcels are sent by signature required courier.
- Once dispatched target delivery is generally 1-3 business days however arrive time is not guaranteed.
- We do not process orders during the weekend, orders are processed Monday-Friday only.
- Any arrangements made by customers with our courier agent for alternative delivery address, permissions to leave parcel (unsigned), lost or missing parcels or any other delivery changes or disputes will be at the risk and responsibility of the customer. Once items are dispatched by Urbanluxe Jewellery we cannot and will not accept responsibility for the delivery.
- Payments are processed by Shopify Payments and we can accept Visa, MasterCard credit cards.
- We can also accept payments via bank deposit - please contact us directly for payment details.
- Please note that products will only be dispatched once payments have cleared.
- All jewellery comes with a 30 day warranty which covers genuine manufacturing defects only, warranty does not cover general/normal wear and tear causes by regular use.
- To ensure the longevity and quality of your product, please ensure you store jewellery in their respective box/pouch and do not allow your product to come into contact with water or cleaning products - in such cases then the warranty will be void.
- All items are unique and made using traditional techniques, meaning no two will be exactly alike. Due to this process, there may be a slight variation from one item to the next. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of such products, so you may expect minor distinctions that are not flaws but part of the natural characterises of the product and manufacturing process.
- Please note that every effort is taken to ensure that the picture shown on the website accurately shows the product in its true form. However, due to lighting, screen resolution etc, the colour might look slightly different in ‘real life’.
- Urbanluxe Jewellery reserves the right to make adjustments to pricing, product(s) and service offerings for reasons including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, product/material discontinuation and price increase, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes.
- Urbanluxe Jewellery accept “change of mind” returns within 14 days of customer receipt, provided item is in original packagin and unworn with all tags attached - if all terms are met then a product exchange or credit voucher will be issued on receipt of returned item for the original product purchase amount only.
- Urbanluxe Jewellery will endeavour to resolve all returns by means of exchange or repair - if this is not possible then a credit voucher will be issued based on the original product purchase amount.
- We go to great means to personally check each item prior to dispatch, so if a product reaches you in a damaged state then customers must make contact within 48 hours to arrange for a resolution.
- NZ customers have free return shipping on all merchandise when defective, where an item is not defective, the customer is to pay shipping costs and is responsible for getting the product back to Urbanluxe Jewellery.
- Please note that all warranty claims and returns will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- We are always on the lookout for new products and suppliers - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any future opportunities.
- Please note that we specialize only in genuine gold, silver and gemstone jewellery.